Search This Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

Living The Life biker photography poetry book reviews & articles.


When Issue 131 of Iron Horse Magazine hit the streets July 2010 it featured a flattering book review by Editorial Director Todd Ingram. Todd has become a good friend and is one of the many who encouraged me to publish my biker photography in a book titled “living the life”. He also did a feature article on my work in Issue 11, November 2007, after seeing my photos as covers for a years worth of Hot Bike Japan in 2006.

At this time I’d like to Todd, and all my friends who without their support I would not, or could not have published my work. Including the crew at Lowside Syndicate. Stay tuned there is more in the works. Hot Bike has a review in their new products, and it will be in the Fall issue of Street Chopper. The Horse Backstreet Choppers Magazine promised a review in an up coming issue. I will post them all as they come in.

Other writeups of interest.

Living The Life Making friends on the road.

Chop Cult Book Review

Cover Story of the City Paper

Local photographer's work featured in book on biker life

Biker Poetry Comes of Age: The Landscape

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you.
    DC Photographer

    ReplyDelete